LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIM!!! We can't wait to meet him and I hope y'all are doing ok-sounds like you had an exhausting couple of days! Let me know if you need ANYTHING-can't wait to bring you dinner!
About me..well..I'm a wife of 9 years! I adore mommyhood, my sweet pup Wrigley, my amazing husband! We have been so blessed beyond measure. I am enjoying being a stay at home mom and love to watch these littles grow up! Despite all of the spit up, throw up and boogers galore..it's definitely the best job in the world!
6 comments:
I am the first to comment! Can you believe it?! Samual is beautiful and Ashley Pooh, you look gorgeous as always. I love y'all!
What a beautiful baby! The pictures are well worth the wait. Everyone looks happy and healthy. Congratulations again. Love you!
He is PRECIOUS! I am so happy that sweet Samuel is here safe and sound. ENJOY him!!!
Oh my goodness! He is just ADORABLE!! Congratulations, ya'll have done well! :) So happy for you guys! I wish we were closer. :(
LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIM!!! We can't wait to meet him and I hope y'all are doing ok-sounds like you had an exhausting couple of days! Let me know if you need ANYTHING-can't wait to bring you dinner!
such a beautiful little boy. Just perfect!
Post a Comment