Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pumpkins and the Arboretum

Last Saturday after Samuel finished his morning nap, we headed out to the Arboretum. The Fall Pumpkin Festival is going on right now and it is absolutely gorgeous...and crowded! We had such a great time and Samuel really enjoyed the people watching. He loves to watch "big" kids play and he becomes totally focused. I am a pro at getting him to smile and I couldn't even get him to look at me while we were there. Therefore, all of the pictures are of him staring off in to the distance...but they're still pretty darn cute!





What a cutie pie!



"hey, you kids are so cool. When I'm big can I play with you?"


















This was his expression in the stroller the whole time we were there. Trust me, he was so content but looks so mad here.















Finally home with no body cool to look at...okay momma...I'll smile for you!










No comments: