Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving '09

On Tuesday before Thanksgiving, we boarded a flight to Kansas City to visit Thad's family for a week. We had such a great time and Samuel was loved on so much. We really enjoyed visiting with so much family and eating some really yummy food...every night! Samuel slept GREAT while we were there. Naps that lasted 2 hours or more and sleeping through almost every night was really nice considering we didn't have our own crib. We got to finally meet little cousin Claire who is 2 months younger than Samuel. They were so precious! I know they will be great friends. Jackson and Samuel also got to meet for the first time and Samuel was completely awe struck by Jackson! We need him here at our house so Samuel can just stare at him while he plays with all of his big boy toys. Samuel also got to meet three of his Great-grandparents but I am saving those pictures for another post! What a special time for our little boy. Thank you Nana and Papa for a wonderful week! We can't wait to come back!

Happy Turkey Day!
First Turkey Day PJ's



Brrrr..it's much colder than Dallas!








Oh..I LOVE my Nana





Papa is pretty cool too!






Auntie Dawn feeding me...









Just Jackson being so cool!

Precious, Precious Claire Bear

Wait..I'm not the only baby here?

On Saturday, we went to Crown Center in downtown KC to see the trains and Christmas lights. Samuel...once again..had his jaw dropped the entire time! He LOVES to people watch...it's hysterical!






We decided to bundle Samuel and Jackson up and take a little walk to the playground! Jackson..I mean "Batman" led the way in his batmobile and we had so much fun!


























No comments: