We have had a wonderful Easter today! I do believe Samuel's first Easter was a huge success. We started off the morning bright and early at 5am. For some reason, Samuel was UP! We went downstairs to see what the Easter bunny brought. Samuel was a bit confused..but excited. He had the most fun with the fake green grass and the plastic eggs. The ball became a huge hit later in the day.



Holding the plastic egg and touching his new book! To be completely honest, I actually am not a fan of the fake grass and plastic eggs..but I thought, it's his first Easter! He's gotta have it!

Samuel and mommy ready for church

Samuel, daddy and mommy. Hand in the mouth..again..

Grandma Becky and Samuel. Doesn't she look beautiful?


Later on in the day we made Easter bunny cookies and let Samuel try one out. Crazy child..he spit it out! These are quite possibly the most delicious little things ever created..and he hated it!

Family Pic. This is right before we decided to dye some Easter eggs

Easter egg fun..and one confused baby!

Then we decided to get Samuel's new chair out of the box that was delivered on Friday. This is actually one of his birthday presents from us, but I don't think he cares that it's a little early!



Mimi giving Samuel his Easter bunny and card. My dad and Dana, aka Grandad and Mimi came over for an early dinner. We had Honey Baked Ham, mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus, Sister Schubert rolls, salad and a homemade Chocolate tart. We really enjoyed their visit!

Mimi, Grandad and Samuel
I absolutely love Easter. It is such a meaningful holiday. It seems like we have a lot of holidays that are just made up..or just another reason to buy a gift. But Easter has such importance. I am so thankful that Jesus is alive and I'm thankful that he died for us so that we may live. I hope everyone had a wonderful day with family and remembering the true meaning of THIS day!
2 comments:
Great pictures of Samuel's first Easter. I just love his new chair and the picture of him holding daddy's hand while sitting in it! That is one precious boy.
Hi Ashley! We are just moving to Frisco...not too far! I love Samuel's new chair...I've been thinking of getting Ranger something like it.
Post a Comment