This picture was taken on our way. I made Samuel's chaps but I didn't trust the construction of them to last after being buckled in the car seat. So, he went in his sweatpants and boots ! So, so cute!!
Friday, November 5, 2010
Trunk or Treat
Last Friday night, our church hosted Trunk or Treat. It was from 7-9 so we weren't sure how our little cowboy would do, but he had a great time. We visited all of the trunks and got candy, saw some dogs which was probably the highlight of Samuel's night, and went on a hayride!
This picture was taken on our way. I made Samuel's chaps but I didn't trust the construction of them to last after being buckled in the car seat. So, he went in his sweatpants and boots ! So, so cute!!
Inspecting his costume.
This sweet woman thought she would let him pick out his own candy. After throwing a few pieces on the ground, we gave up and just put some in his Pumpkin.
This picture was taken on our way. I made Samuel's chaps but I didn't trust the construction of them to last after being buckled in the car seat. So, he went in his sweatpants and boots ! So, so cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment