Uncle Thad is always such a good playmate for the girls. I was very thankful he was such a good sport and got in with all of the kids.

Amelia and Samuel are only 4 months apart in age so they had a ball! They were chasing each other around and dive-bombing the couch and just laughing hysterically! So cute
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Cousin visit
A few weeks ago, we had a wonderful visit from my brother and sister in law and their three girlies! It was such a good weekend and especially fun for Samuel, because he LOVES his cousins. We enjoyed grilling out at my dad and step mom's house both nights and dad even warmed the pool so the kids could swim. This was Samuel's first time in the pool this year and he was a little uneasy but I think it was because the air was so cool once he was out of the water. I'm hoping and praying he loves the pool this summer..fingers crossed!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment