Friday, December 9, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


I finally have all of my decorations (that will fit in this house) up and it just feels SO much like home! What is it about Christmas decorations and a candle that make you just want to crawl on the couch and read a good book?  Ahh, I LOVE this time of year!

this picture cracks me up.  As you can tell, for naptime we just throw something on him to sleep and when he woke up, the tree was finished.  I had to capture the moment, but OH MY GOODNESS!  He looks like a hot mess.




I'm a lover of all Christmas trees, but I must say, my favorite is a good ole' traditional tree with ornaments that actually have meaning and will give me good memories every year when I decorate the tree.  I have ornaments from the first year we were married, ornaments from every vacation we have been on, and lots and lots of ornaments for Samuel.  I let him pick one or two out every year and he just loves it!  My tree is without a topper this year because our ceilings aren't tall enough for one!  Ha!  We had to smash the tree down just to fit it in our 1940's house.  Love it!  I still haven't figured out how to take a good pic of a Christmas tree but it is OH SO PRETTY!!








No comments: