While we were in Arkansas, we made it down to the Fayetteville square to check out the lights. It was a very cold night but the lights were gorgeous! We saw Santa's reindeer and one pretty sketchy Santa Claus. Oh my word, I wouldn't even let Samuel sit on his lap! It was a fun night though! We had dinner at US Pizza first with our good friends the Evans and my brother and his family.
Ava, Sean, Samuel and Thad
Me and Rachel
Claire and Grandma Becky
Samuel getting a pony ride
Me and Meredith
These are just come cute pictures I got of the kiddos before bedtime on Christmas Eve that I forgot to post last time! Such sweet memories!!
About me..well..I'm a wife of 9 years! I adore mommyhood, my sweet pup Wrigley, my amazing husband! We have been so blessed beyond measure. I am enjoying being a stay at home mom and love to watch these littles grow up! Despite all of the spit up, throw up and boogers galore..it's definitely the best job in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment