Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Building Museum

Lego's everywhere!
A few weeks ago, and friend and I decided to take the kids to the Building Museum in DC.  They have a giant LEGO exhibit and a building zone play area for the kids.  We got lucky on this particular day because the place was empty...which doesn't happen very often living in such a touristy city.  It was fun!



Concentrating hard.

This is mostly what Samuel did while we were here...he thinks everything is a
jungle gym.  Oh the looks we got from the museum lady!

Samuel and his friend Z



"How many can I pull out of here and dump on the floor?"



The beautiful museum! This is one of the few museums in DC that isn't
free but we wanted to try it out.






Samuel came alive here!  Dump trucks and diggers and blocks OH MY!


Now that Spring is officially here, we are starting our museum hop and DC exploration.  I plan on going into DC with him at least once a week!  Can't wait!

No comments: