
This post is just for me...to remember. I'm just loving the age that Samuel is right now and there are so many precious things that I hope I never forget. Here is an attempt to write some of it down:)
-he kisses me all day long and in a sweet, little voice says "mommy, I wuv you!"
-after he does something naughty, he promptly asks me if I'm happy
-when he asks permission to do something and I say "not right now", he happily says "maybe next time!"
-he wanted to help me do everything. Laundry, cooking, gardening, etc. I just need to let go and let him...every.single.time.
I know the time is fast approaching when I won't be cool anymore, but right now, we are his world!
-bless his heart, he bites when he's excited. It breaks my heart because we have to scold him but he's always so happy:(
-he's really clumsy and falls a lot..just like his mama. But he's tough, and gets right back up and keeps going!
-before nap or bed, he asks three questions: how long till Santa Claus comes? How long till trash truck comes? How long till my birthday?
-when he wakes up, he runs to the couch and yells "let's get cozy!"
-when we go on walks, he pushes his lawn mower. Around the entire block.
-funny words:
Runny babbit for bunny rabbit
Wawniner for lawn mower
Bullzodo for bulldozer
-his vocabulary is pretty amazing. We get stopped all of the time because people can't believe how well he talks.
-when he gets in trouble, he says "I'm going to my cwib" and runs upstairs and slams the door. I'm in trouble when he's a teenager.
-favorite shows:
Caillou
Mighty Machines
Toy Story
Curious George
-might be giving up the beloved nap. Today he talked for 1 1/2 hours in his crib and when I went up there, he had thrown everything out and taken off his pants.
More to come as I think of it...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





No comments:
Post a Comment