Saturday, April 27, 2013

Time to blog again...

So, I don't think I've blogged since November and it is time to start again! I really miss having the blog to look back on and read.

Mom, Linda and Lauren were here last week to visit and we had a fabulous time!

Samuel was SO excited at the airport!


The day after their arrival, we decided to see Mt. Vernon. I had never been and I'm so happy we went. It was just beautiful.





Georgetown day! Sprinkles cupcake at 1030am!








And....Georgetown cupcakes for after dinner treats!


Trolley ride!





























We went to Lucketts one day and also downtown Leesburg to antique shop. Great day:)








Cozy on the couch!


Arlington Cemetary





After Linda and Lauren left, mom stayed for a few more days. We did a boat tour one afternoon.





Random fire truck in Georgetown!


Mom and I did more shopping in Frederick, MD one afternoon. This is Chartreuse, one of my favorite places!








Always good for my soul to have family here!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: