Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Julia's Baby Shower

This weekend was the shower for my good friend Julia and sweet Baby Sophia! She will be here in about 5 weeks and we are so excited for this new arrival. I hosted the shower at my house along with 5 other girls and of course forgot to take a lot of pics but I will post the few that I did take. She had a great turnout...and got lots of great things for her nursery. I can't wait to go see it soon!


Lastly, I will leave you with the latest pic of my sweet Wrigley! He is adorable! This is how he chooses to sleep when he is on the couch. I know, I know...so many pics of the dogs. I better get them in now before our new little one comes in May. I'm sure they won't get near as much air time!

2 comments:

Jeana said...

What an amazing and thoughtful name you and Thad have thought of. This baby truly is VERY special and a miracle. Post more pics of your bump! I love you and miss you. My sweet Wriggly...he can come stay with cousin Jeana anytime!

Unknown said...

I LOVE WRIGGLY!!!! He was meant to be my dog but somehow he got misplaced. : ( Oh yes, I love you and Thad and baby S too!