Well, I have not posted in quite a while. I definitely have some catching up to do. First of all, I forgot to post on my sweet husband's Birthday! It was November 14th and we were blessed to have my mom, aunt, and grandmother in town to visit. We had great, girlie plans...but Friday night was all about Thad! We enjoyed a great dinner at one of our favorite spots..Breadwinners! He then enjoyed his one request...watching football ALL day on Saturday completely uninterrupted!
I love you so much Thad! You are the most wonderful husband a girl could ask for. I know you are going to be such a great father. I am so blessed to have you in my life!

After sleeping in on Saturday morning and having our coffee, we girls went for lunch and to the Mother ship....Hobby Lobby! Yes, that's right! We spent a good hour and a half there just browsing through Christmas decorations. We also had a quick stop at Babies R Us...which was quite overwhelming to say the least. Let me just say, I had no idea they made that many kinds of bottles! Whewww! After racing home to rest for about 45 mins, we then went to see the King Tut exhibit at the Dallas Museum of Art. It was amazing...from what I could could see from the benches. I was exhausted and went from gallery room to gallery room finding the closest bench and planting myself there. Awwwww...pregnancy. It was quite amazing though. To think that these artifacts were buried underground for over 3000 years and were discovered and on display for us all to see. The treasures were in perfect condition! We had such a great visit..but of course it was entirely too short!


For Thanksgiving, my brother and sister in law and my two sweet girls came for a visit. Claire and Arden are so adorable and we had so much fun. It is so hard to imagine that there will be another Bramlett girl in about 5 weeks! So exciting! Here are some pics from our Turkey Day!

Alex and Claire at the kiddos table.


Lastly, here is my 17 week pic! I had an appointment today and everything still looks great! I only gained 1 pound since the last appointment....whooo hoo! Not that I mind the weight gain, but last time it was very shocking so I think it evened out this time. More importantly, we have our appointment set for "the" appointment. Do we need blue or pink? December 17th we will know. We will also see all of the organs and make sure everything is developing properly. Please keep us and our sweet little one in your prayers!





3 comments:
EESSSSHHHHH...I can't wait for the 17th...you BETTER call me. I miss you...we gotta get together soon! Love you!
Hey Girl! I love your blog! Congratulations on the baby--you look just adorable. Looking forward to finding out if another girl will be added to the fam, or if you'll mix it up with a boy!!!
You look great! We can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!
Post a Comment