Today was such a wonderful day! We are so excited to announce that we are having a sweet, little baby BOY!!!!
I can't believe that I am the going to be the mother of a little boy. This makes me so happy inside. The sonogram was amazing...except for the fact that I had to seriously go to the bathroom the whole time. Anyway..TMI! He looked so precious. He was sucking his thumb in one picture and completely amazed by his hands. It was so awesome! To think that this sweet little guy has been growing inside me for almost 20 weeks and is so perfect. God is so amazing! I have lots of sono pics but can't get the computer to cooperate tonight. I PROMISE to have pics up tomorrow so you can see the little man too! We have some really sweet profile shots! I have been feeling pretty good except for some serious emotional outbreaks. If the SPCA commercial comes on the TV where Sara Mclachlan is singing "Silent Night", turn the channel fast. I cried so hard last night...and then looked at Thad and promptly blamed it on these hormones. He then replied "Ashley, you bawled at this commercial before you were pregnant." I guess I'm just a sensitive gal! Anyway, thanks for all of the prayers for this amazing child! We are so very blessed and we give all of the glory to God! But I want to also say a thanks to my Papaw...we miss you dearly and love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Can't wait to meet my sweet nephew this spring! We're so excited for you guys.
YAY! You will love having a little boy! They are just wonderful, and I am not partial a bit -- haha! Congratulations!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! Boys are Awesome! I'm not a bit partial either. :) So excited for you guys! I checked in to see what you were having a few days ago; just now leaving comment.
Colin was sucking his thumb during ultrasound and is still sucking his thumb at this moment. (he's asleep next to me) So, we'll see about your boy...
Congrats on your new little boy addition. I have been reading your blog all the time. My sister in law had her baby 11/21/08. It was a little girl Kayleigh Joanne. Her middle name is named after my mom. I have not met her yet only pictures. They did not travel for the holidays because she was a premie.
Take Care
Kristen Scarborough
Parata Systems
Post a Comment