Sunday, February 22, 2009

11 weeks left!

This pregnancy is flying by! I can't believe we only have 11 weeks left before we get to meet little Samuel Cade! I couldn't be more excited. We are getting closer and closer to the nursery being done as well. A couple of weeks ago, I went to visit a friend for the weekend..and Thad painted to nursery. It looks great! Even better yet, today he installed the chair rail. I am posting some pictures of the finished product. Soon we will have the furniture so I can put everything together and post final nursery pics then. We have everything piled up in the spare bedroom just waiting! I can't wait to get the precious things on the wall and the bedding all in his little crib. We still have to do shutters on the windows and curtains..but you get the idea. The huge armoir in the pics will also be leaving and going downstairs to the office. I am also posting a few hints of some of the accessories we have accumulated. I have gone a little crazy!













We have started our every 2 week appointments...so we actually have another one this Thursday. I'm a little late with my post. Oops! Anyway, last week was great. I do not have gestational diabetes (woo hoo...bring on some more ice cream) and the baby sounds great. On the negative side...I gained 6 lbs in 4 weeks (goodbye ice cream.) He is moving like crazy and I love feeling his every move. I am posting my 29 week belly pic. The first one is me standing normally and in the second I am holding in my dress so you can see this ginormous belly! I love every minute of it!







1 comment:

Meredith said...

You look so cute! We can't wait to see you this weekend. Oh, and I'm totally impressed that Thad installed a chair rail--maybe he can inspire Jason to do some handy home improvements...