











Funny thing happened while we were there. One day after we had been shopping and walking around, we got back to the resort and went to our room. Our room was beautiful...walk out lanai right on to the beach. It is the pic above with the palm tree and little bridge. Anyway, we smelled the worst paint smell ever...and it was strong. Apparently, they decided to paint a couple rooms in our building and failed to ventilate. We immediately went and complained (nicely) and let them know of my pregnancy and how strong the fumes were. They walked over to check it out and completely agreed. Next thing I know, they are moving our things to a ...get this...$1500 /night suite on the 12th floor that was directly over the beach. Three cheers for pregnancy!!!! We were so excited...
The last 2 1/2 days were great weather...and we really got our beach time in. I managed to read the entire Twilight book while on the beach (love, love, love it) and Thad managed to get the perfect tan he always gets...with no sunscreen (so jealous.) Of course we could have used a few extra days to tan..or burn...depending on who you are..but we also have other things to plan and do. I was excited to get home for that!! I think once the nursery is finished...we are ready!! I am 26 weeks along now..but will save the next belly pic for 28 weeks. That way, everyone can be as shocked as I am at how big I have gotten. Like I always say, "everyone grows differently", or so I told the lady at Ben and Jerry's when she asked me if it was twins! Yikes!





2 comments:
I love the photos! It looks like a gorgeous place.
And you are right, everyone grows differently. I didn't gain any weight until about 18 weeks and then it didn't stop. And my belly was HUGE! I look at pics and can't believe how far out my belly was. Can't wait to see you soon!
How fun! Babymoon...love it! Never heard of that before. Why didn't we think of that?? EVERYONE needs one of those! You look so beautiful! You do pregnancy well.
Post a Comment