It has been forever! We are in the process of switching everything to our new laptop and blogging on this old computer takes forever. I have tons of pics to post once that happens. We have had 2 more showers since the last post and little Sam's room is completely ready! I can't believe we are only 5 weeks away from meeting him. We had our childbirth class this past weekend and it was actually very good. More importantly, I won a free baby sling that is adorable at class so I can carry that little man around with me whenever. We start our weekly appointments this week so I will blog again on Friday when we know how he is doing.
I completely forgot to mention the most significant thing about this past week....I'm officially retired!!! Well, at least for a year...Thad always reminds me of that very important detail. I am loving being off of work, especially now that the dreaded side effect of retaining fluid has set in. I have to say, looking like an oompa loompa isn't the greatest thing but it does get me great foot rubs now and then! 

I also think that "nesting" has set in just a bit. I seem to be in such a hurry to make sure everything is perfect. I have done all of the baby's laundry (towells, blankets, clothes, socks) and have his bag all packed. I figure if I go into sudden labor and Thad needs to come and grab things, I would rather him guess on my stuff rather than Samuel's! I mean, baby needs to look great for his debut! Today is the day for finding room in the kitchen for the massive amount of baby items that will go in there. This is a huge task...we'll see if it gets done!





No comments:
Post a Comment