So, this shower was hosted by the pharmacy. We had a great time! It was held at my manager's house...who is from Iran. His wife is from Morocco...so needless to say...the food was amazing and very different. I absolutely loved it! We received so many wonderful things! I miss all of those people already! 
Our last shower was hosted by 7 of my closest friends from church. We are all in the same small group and have really become close over the past few years. Everyone was so generous. They got us our McClaren stroller that we wanted so badly and many other precious things like personalized stationary and monogrammed overalls!
My mom, myself, and my grandma
Thad's mom and myself
The hostesses!
Dana and myself
We have started our weekly appointments now. We went last Thursday and found out that baby Schaefer is no longer breech. Praise the Lord! We have a sonogram tomorrow to confirm his position and hopefully get an estimate on his weight! Here are the latest belly pics...sadly about 3 weeks ago! I'll do a more recent one soon!





1 comment:
Hi Ash! You look so great and it looks like everything is coming together...quickly...I can't believe you only have 3 weeks left!!!! We miss you guys, but are glad to be close to family. You HAVE to post pics of baby Samuel...I can't wait to see his precious face! Love you!
Post a Comment