Well, we made it! We have kept a child alive for 2 weeks now. Samuel is doing great! Last night, we got about 7 hours of sleep total...which I hear is great. He gets his evening bottle around 10pm and sleeps until 2am. We then feed him at 2 and 5. I actually think we are working ourselves into a bit of a schedule and it feels good. Nana Karen and Papa Lloyd have been with us this week so the help has been so nice. We have grilled out two nights and our small group has brought us dinner two nights as well. What a blessing! It is so great to not have to worry about dinner for a while. Enjoy this week of pics of our big 2 week old!!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
2 Weeks Old
Well, we made it! We have kept a child alive for 2 weeks now. Samuel is doing great! Last night, we got about 7 hours of sleep total...which I hear is great. He gets his evening bottle around 10pm and sleeps until 2am. We then feed him at 2 and 5. I actually think we are working ourselves into a bit of a schedule and it feels good. Nana Karen and Papa Lloyd have been with us this week so the help has been so nice. We have grilled out two nights and our small group has brought us dinner two nights as well. What a blessing! It is so great to not have to worry about dinner for a while. Enjoy this week of pics of our big 2 week old!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Ashley - I'm reporting you to CPS for hanging Samuel upside-down in his car seat (see the picture about halfway-down the site).
In all seriousness, he's an adorable child. If the law of averages works-out right, 7 hours of sleep a night should be about right. For our boys, we got 3.5 hours per child per night, so I guess that comes-out to 7??
See you guys soon! Jack
Post a Comment