Still Samuel's favorite place to sleep. He sleeps here almost every night before we put him to bed...think daddy is enjoying it just as much.





We also experienced our first walk while Nana Karen was here. He loved the walk..but HATED getting in his seat. This first pic is post-meltdown...think the poor little guy just wore himself out. He really enjoyed the walk...and slept in his carrier for almost 2 hours after the walk. Hey..whatever works..no judgement!!

Samuel got his first big boy bath 2 days ago. You can see how he reacted when we decided bath time was over! He got his 2nd bath one day later after the massive blowout he had right before bedtime. The boy loves his baths..but hates getting out. Who can blame him? Please ignore my awful double chin in this pic. Just look at the adorable little babe!




Lastly, Happy Anniversary to my sweet husband!! I am about a week late on this post but I think I have good reason. I feel like the luckiest wife and mother. Thad has been not only a wonderful husband over the last 4 years but is proving to be such an amazing father. I have not had to go through one part of this pregnancy or delivery without him right by my side. He gets up in the middle of the night...every night...and really takes care of us. He loves me so much...and you should see him love on this baby. Oh my...life is so good! I love you Thad!!
First family picture!! Many of you have been asking how are "first borns" are doing with the adjustment. They are doing great...Mac is still a mama's boy and wants to always be with me..and Wrigley could really care less and just wants to sleep. As you can see in the photo, Thad is holding Mac against his will and Wrigs is asleep.
Just too freaking cute to not post!!
Just enjoying some bouncy seat time outside on the patio. Notice the Zoolander face in the first pic. So cute!! We were instructed by the pediatrician to take him outside at least a couple times a day to help with the day/night confusion. The patio is like the baby whisperer...he loves it and it will stop the crying almost instantly. I like to think it is because of my singing...but I'm sure it's really just the nice breeze.
We also experienced our first walk while Nana Karen was here. He loved the walk..but HATED getting in his seat. This first pic is post-meltdown...think the poor little guy just wore himself out. He really enjoyed the walk...and slept in his carrier for almost 2 hours after the walk. Hey..whatever works..no judgement!!
Just a pic with his mommy! I realized that I had only taken 1 picture with him since we have been home.
We are really working on tummy time! Also, as you can see, Samuel would prefer to be in his diaper only. He is so hot natured..just like his daddy!
Lastly, Happy Anniversary to my sweet husband!! I am about a week late on this post but I think I have good reason. I feel like the luckiest wife and mother. Thad has been not only a wonderful husband over the last 4 years but is proving to be such an amazing father. I have not had to go through one part of this pregnancy or delivery without him right by my side. He gets up in the middle of the night...every night...and really takes care of us. He loves me so much...and you should see him love on this baby. Oh my...life is so good! I love you Thad!!





3 comments:
Happy Anniversary you guys! I'm glad to see things are going well with sweet Samuel...it is hard at first, although great at the same time! He is so precious!!
OMGosh Ashley, he is sooo cute! I was showing Colin the pictures and he kept saying awwww. I wish we were closer so badly. You were so good to me when Colin was a baby!
In some ways I really miss the phase you're in. Looking back, it seems like it went so fast. Days were long, but the years flew by!
you are doing so great! 3 weeks in and already doing tummy time-huh-took me 3 months to even get there! GOOD JOB! he is SO cute and i can't wait to come love on y'all next week!
Post a Comment