Wednesday, June 17, 2009

5 Weeks!!

Plain tuckered out after our shopping day!

Go Hogs!!! Our sweet little Razorback fan! Don't worry..he has a Nebraska Cornhuskers onesie as well!!

Lovin' the swing...who knows how long this will last.


What a smile!




Samuel is doing really great! I just can't get enough of him! Of course I'm a little partial..but isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen? Samuel did wonderful this week. Such an improvement. First of all, he slept in his swing for the first time. In fact, he has never been in the swing without screaming his head off..so I was so pumped when he actually napped in it. I don't care what babywise says...I was lovin' the nap in the swing. He also has been taking a morning nap for about an hour and a half everyday in his crib. This allows me to take a shower, make the bed, etc. We have gone on little adventures everyday this week. Monday was my first outing to Target with him and he did great...no crying at all. Not even in the car! Tuesday we went over to Valerie's house for a few hours then on the Kim's house to do some much needed shopping in uptown. The only meltdown he had was when he was hungry..and momma had to make him wait about 10 mins until we got home. Poor thing!! My good friend Van came over today to "babysit" and let me get out for a couple hours to run some much needed errands. Thanks Van! It was great! He is now sleeping soundly on the couch as a blog. Happy 5 weeks my little love...we are really enjoying you!



2 comments:

The Patterson Family said...

So glad to see things are going well! These first few months really will fly by, although, I know there are days that seem like they last FOREVER. And don't worry about him sleeping in the swing - my guys are GREAT sleepers and they slept in the swing, bouncy seat, carseat, etc. all the time when they were Samuel's age. I don't think we got really serious about the sleep thing until they were about 3 months.

Unknown said...

It was so great to see Samuel at church last night! I hope I didn't offend you when I said he's much more precious in person!! What I meant by that is that seeing is believing!! I have enjoyed your blog so much & can't wait to share my own little blessing!