Monday, July 6, 2009

An Arkansas Introduction

Samuel and I went to Arkansas on Thursday the 25th of June. It was his first time to meet all of the family..and we had a great time. We got to spend time with just about everyone while we were there. He met his cousins..Claire, Arden, and Amelia and really can't wait to be old enough to play with them someday soon. He met three of his great grandmothers on my side and all of my aunts and cousins. I really think he came out of his shell while we were there. At church on Sunday night, there was fellowship after. It was so great...I didn't even know who had him at one point but I knew he was safe. Such a good feeling...and he did great. Not a tear one! Surprisingly, he slept great in the Pac and Play all week...even going 5 hour stretches while we were there. He definitely was a good boy. We had such a good stay while we were there. We stayed at my mom's house and had all of the comforts of home. I have tons of pictures and posted a lot of them. Thad came up and met us on July 3 and joined in all of the patriotic festivities. We were also lucky enough to get a date night while we were there..dinner and a movie. It was great!! Thanks mom! Stay tuned for more pictures tomorrow...Samuel has his 2 month checkup!



July 4th...mom had a cookout and fireworks. So much fun!















Great nana Georgie and Papa Byron

Big cousin Claire




Aunt Vicki! Vicki babysat one night so mom and I could go shop and get a pedi!!


favorite nap spot...the screened in porch





My college friend CMac!!

Sweet Amelia Brooke and aunt Meredith



Uncle Jason



Sweet Face!




Aunt Ash with her 3 girls




















1 comment:

Jessica Harriman said...

So sweet! Can't wait to meet him. Are you ready to move back to Arkansas? :)