How is it possible to love someone this much...after only knowing them for 11 weeks? I can't believe the amount of love I feel for Samuel. People always tried to tell me how much I would love my child..but I had know idea. My whole world revolves around him now. Everything I do, I do it with him in mind. I feel the enormous responsibility on my shoulders to raise a godly man but I am so ready to take on the challenge. I could just sit and stare at him and cry when I think of how truly thankful I am that I have this child. I know how short life is and I am so grateful for every moment with him. Enjoy these few precious pics! They are poor quality because they were all taken with my phone...my camera was out of commission all week..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment