Saturday, August 1, 2009

Just a little happy!




My little Sam is really ready for football season! His daddy talks to him about Nebraska all of the time and he's really getting geared up! I'm leaving for a weekend in September and they are going to have a boys weekend. I've been ready for him to wear this football onesie for a while now and he is just fitting in to 3-6 month clothes. The last picture is just me playing with my camera. I am really wanting to take a photography class and am trying to read up all about my camera. If anyone has any tips on how to make the background completely black..let me know. I love seeing pictures where everything is blacked out except for the baby! Enjoy our Samuel!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great mommy you are! Thank you for sharing Samuel with us via internet!! Love, auntie Deb

Ashley said...

Samuel is so precious! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I hope we can keep in touch! Your blog is precious!! ;) We have that same exact swing!! It's my lifesaver!

You had asked me about my pictures! Go to www.picasa.com and download it to your computer. When you upload your pics, just go there and it has a little system where you can change the pics! I love it because that way you don't have to have someone do it for you, and when you get them developed at WMT, they look great too!

Stay in touch! ;)