Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Is it true...3 months old?

Sweet Samuel Cade! I can't believe you are 3 months now. You are the most precious child ever made and we absolutely love everything about you. We love you more than two people should and look forward to every day with you. Here is what your up to at 3 months old:

  • you wear 3-6 month clothes and size 1 diapers
  • you are eating 5-6 ounces every 3 hours
  • you are sleeping for a few 5- hour stretches..but mostly still waking mommy and daddy up a couple of times a night
  • you love bathtime and bedtime...this is my favorite time with you. You are so snuggly!
  • you LOVE your daddy..your face lights up the second he walks in the room
  • you laugh out loud quite often..and once again..mostly at daddy
  • you are no longer riding in the carrier attached to the stroller..you are in the big stroller now
  • you really hate riding in the car. This one stinks..because I hate to hear you cry therefore we are home ALOT
  • you love your activity mat and will sit under if for so long in the morning while I make coffee, check email and feed the dogs
  • you still love to go outside. This is where you are the happiest
  • you spit up like a champ. I wonder if you ever keep down any of your bottle. This results in about 5-6 bibs/day
  • you love to watch Praise Baby and will watch an entire DVD while I shower in the mornings
  • you still nap 3 times/day in your crib but are often visited by the 45 minute nap intruder. This is so much fun for mommy because you usually won't go back to sleep :)
  • you have discovered the TV in the living room and we have to turn it off when you are in here or you will watch it like a zombie
  • you are still on reflux meds twice per day
  • you are an absolute JOY!

Thank you for such a wonderful 3 months sweet love..you are so loved and we really are looking forward to our lives with you!

Enjoy the pictures. I can't figure out how to get them all on one post...so they are divided in to 4. Oh..blogger...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your heart and your boy with us. I love reading about your adventures. Samuel is absolutely adorable!

Jen said...

Doesn't the time just fly??? Seriously...enjoy these days of baby "immobility"...he'll be on the move before you know it! :)