Wednesday, September 2, 2009
I HEART Samuel Cade!!
He definitely has my heart! I am so over the moon for this little guy it's nuts. I can't imagine a more precious and perfect little boy. Samuel has really come in to his own over the past month. He has really turned in to our laid back boy! He is pretty "chill" all of the time unless he is very sleepy...and this is usually around 6:30..right before his bath time. I am having more and more fun with him everyday. I will have a longer post about all of the new things Samuel is doing in about a week..when he turns 4 months old! Until then..just enjoy the recent pictures. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
We are doing better! It was hit and miss for a few days, but for the most part she is back to her happy self. I definetely don't think it is reflux, maybe just some tummy trouble. We are still pumping the gripe water in her, so it's either working or she is growing out of it. You'll have to let us know when you're in town so the kiddos can meet. Thanks for the announcement! Adorable!
Post a Comment