Monday, October 26, 2009

Overflowing with love

Lately, I just feel like I couldn't love this little guy more than I already do! He is just the sweetest, most precious boy in the world! My heart is definitely overflowing with love. Just this week, I have found myself very excited when I hear his little whine after his nap. It means it is time to get him up and enjoy our time. Today he put both of his hands on my cheeks and just pulled me in for some snuggle time. He burrows his head in to my shoulder when I pick him up and just snuggles for minutes at a time. Ahhhh!!! It completely melted my heart! He has been hysterical lately. He is sitting up for minutes at a time and is talking constantly...definitely like is momma there!

Here is his name on the screen during his baby blessing
Mommy, daddy and Samuel in our Sunday best before the blessing
Nana Karen with the man


Just some daily exersaucer fun. This is quite possibly the best invention ever...next to the baby Bjorn!








Cute legs! "he must workout"





"Oatmeal cereal...get in my belly!"






Pumpkin Carving party! Notice Samuel at the far right..totally pumped up to be in his Sock Monkey costume...more pumped to be sitting next to the bunny princess!!







"Woe is me. Is the football game on yet?"









1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures and captions of Sam and his wonderful family!