Monday, January 11, 2010

Puffs, Yogurt Melts, and Sippy Cups..Oh My!

Can you say ADDICTION??? This little boy loves his food...especially when he can pick it up off of his tray and eat it like a big boy. This has posed a bit of a problem because the only thing he can seem to get down these days are puffs and yogurt melts. Now I know, he can't survive on that so about every other bite I have to force in a bite of real food. But ohh, is he cute as ever using his fat little fingers to pick up his snacks! Such a big boy and growing WAY TOO FAST!!


He is also figuring out how to use a sippy cup with water. It is hilarious! He has mastered picking it up and getting it in his mouth but hasn't learned to tip it up yet. I also think he likes to use the mouth piece as a teether! I usually have to pry it out of his mouth











No comments: