Monday, March 1, 2010

Our Weekend

We had a great weekend. I attended the Women's retreat from our church on Friday night and Saturday morning and it was wonderful. A friend of mine, Chelsea, spoke about the loss of their baby last September and all of the wonderful blessings that have come out of it. To read their story go to www.mcjacobsjournal.blogspot.com and find out how you can help! It is truly amazing to see how God is working in their lives! Very inspirational!

Saturday I came home and we enjoyed a family day of naps, eating and playing. We went to visit Mimi and Grandad and enjoyed the gorgeous weather. On Sunday night, we went to Tom and Val's house to have a dinner and let the kiddos play. I know this seems like such a low-key weekend but these are the best kind to me. Enjoy the pics!

Playing with Tupperware..our new favorite thing!




Mommy and Samuel before church


Mr. Handsome!

Crawling away..gotta catch him fast these days!

Great friends!

Henry and Samuel. These two will be best friends one day!



No comments: