Wednesday, March 24, 2010

We had a great week last week. My birthday was Saturday and oh my..my husband SPOILED me!! It was great! We had a babysitter on Friday night and went to have sushi at Nobu and then walked over to the Ritz for some dessert and hilarious people watching! Saturday, he let me sleep in while he tended to little S man..and I slept SO late..7:30!! He then went and got doughnuts while I put S down for his nap. When he woke up, we went to the mall for some shopping and lunch. This was birthday enough..getting my hubby in to a mall and see that he really wasn't too miserable! We had a great time, and I got lots of great things. I actually found an Easter dress too! That night after we put Samuel to sleep, we got takeout and watched New Moon on the big screen! And yes, this was the ideal birthday night for me!!

Here is a pic of S during one of his naps..I had to get the camera!
Mommy and Samuel on my birthday!
Happy boy!






This is Samuel's Easter outfit..SO cute!! I actually found it at Target and the pants are seersucker..adorable! I'm going to put another shirt with it because this one is a little scratchy.


This is my Easter dress..but of course mine is black! I know, I know, black for Easter..how boring! But, I will be wearing it..and I love black!



No comments: