He smiles ALL of the time and gives a smile to anyone. He is the most friendly child and I love that but I think we will have to do some serious "stranger" talks when he gets a little older. He will go to pretty much anyone and snuggle on their arm or neck.
He is eating pretty good and likes the same things everyday it seems like. His favorites right now are toast with butter, bananas, carrots, pasta rings, grilled cheese, blueberries, cereal bars, apples, applesauce, pizza(duh), turkey, ritz crackers, goldfish and nilla wafers.
He says dada, mama, uh-oh, baba, and something that sounds like the spanish word "si".
He only has one bottle per day and we are about to get rid of that one. He has a sippy of milk in the morning, a tiny bit with lunch and a bottle at bedtime. With his full mouth of teeth, we know the bottle needs to go!!
He throws some pretty major tantrums when he is told no and usually just falls limp and bangs on the floor. It cracks me up right now but I know it will get totally annoying as time goes on. At least he doesn't laugh anymore when we say "no."
He smiles really big and shows his teeth when I have the camera and say "cheeeeesssee." See pics above...
Samuel is such a joy and life just keeps getting better and better. He is the light of our life and makes me smile all day. What more could anyone ask for?





No comments:
Post a Comment