Thad, you are quite possibly the best father ever!! I absolutely love watching you with Samuel and it warms my heart how he already looks up to you. He looks for you when you leave the room, and gives the biggest giggle and smile when you walk through the door every night. As the preacher said today, children spell "love" this way..T-I-M-E. It is so true, because Samuel already knows you love him because you spend so much of your time with him. You are such a huge help to me and I feel so lucky to be sharing in this experience with you. I know not all mom's get as much help as I do, and for that I am very grateful. Happy Father's Day to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Very sweet, Ashley! Your family is so precious!! Sounds like you enjoyed Father's Day just as much! Awe!
Post a Comment