Thursday, August 12, 2010

Where do I begin?

Here's the deal..we've been up to nothing lately and been very busy! I didn't think the two phrases went hand and hand, but in this case, they do! We've really been enjoying the last month just hanging out with friends and trying to enjoy our 100 degree summer days. We took a week long trip to Kansas City but that will be the next post. Here is the last month in pictures!
Being a superhero is rough..time for a rest!

Enjoying a little bit of Elliana!! Look at the hand on the leg!
Playgroups are crazy fun, and I can't believe they are all sitting on the couch.



"Ugghhhh...I've been up a whole hour and I'm already exhausted!" Being a baby is rough!

"But there is always time to play with my trucks"




"And do a little light cleaning to help mom out."




"Finally , time to eat!"



"What's a boy to do in this hot weather?"





This is how all of the pictures turn out these days!

" daddy, I'm waiting for you to come home!!"













No comments: