On Friday, Samuel and I got to go tour the fire station in Addison with some friends. He really LOVED it, but wasn't too interested in the fire station tour as much as he was the firetruck tour! Oh my goodness, it is definitely encoded in a little boy's genetics to like all things that go!! He has loved firetrucks for about a month or two now so I knew he would love this. The hardest part of the day was keeping him in one spot long enough to listen to the firemen. He was running everywhere like a mad man! Here are some precious pictures from our day!
Here he is looking at the massive coats they have to put on. They look so giant next to his little body.

Just a cute picture where mommy got to play with photo editing!


I HEART this picture! He was in total awe of the truck. I had to struggle to get him out to give other kiddos a turn.


This day reminded me of how fun little boys are!!
1 comment:
I love the pic of him driving! So precious!
Post a Comment