
On Tuesday, Samuel started MDO. He will go twice a week for 5 hours each day! There are really no words to describe the "cuteness" that was going on in the above picture. Samuel was so excited to wear his new backpack and was such a big boy walking in. And then....the crying began. Poor thing! He was so happy until he realized that mommy and daddy weren't staying with him at school. I'm usually really strong about leaving him in places because I totally understand that they are better once you are out of sight. But for some reason, I gave in to the crying, opened the class door and immediately picked him up. I then made the mistake of saying "say bye bye to daddy." He melted down! So, I put on my tough mommy face, and handed him off and we said goodbye. They tell me he cried for a millisecond and was fine the rest of the day. He took a 30 minute nap but I really hope that improves. As I'm typing this, we just finished our second day and he is sacked out upstairs. Maybe he will always take a nap when he gets home:))
This picture was Tuesday morning before school. Thad and I got home on Monday night from a 5 day vacation in California (bliss) so Samuel woke up to find us home and was so excited to see us....and the new car we brought him.


All dressed and ready for a big first day!! Nana and Papa were still in town because they kept him while we were on vacation. It was so nice to have them here!
No comments:
Post a Comment