Friday, May 6, 2011

How can it be....

That this sweet, sweet 3 day old

Now looks like this??


I can't believe that we are less than 1 week away from my little boy's 2nd birthday!  I'm getting a little sad.  But, I will be doing a post every day until the 12th just to talk about this precious little thing. 

He's been such a toot lately.  I'm sure it just the terrible two's but oh my goodness..he's WILD!!!  But we are just SO, SO in love and can't imagine our lives without him.  I will never forget the first time I took him out of the house by myself and he was screaming his head off..which was typical behavior at that point.  An older woman came up to me and said "I bet you can't imagine life without him" and I promptly told her that "yes, I can remember" and raced out of the store so fast and cried the whole way home.  Man..talk about hormones!  I completely get it now, though.  He is truly the light of our lives and such a huge, huge blessing. 

No comments: