Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

What a great Mother's Day!  First of all, I need to start off by saying Happy Mother's Day to not only my best friend, but my sweet mom.  She's definitely the most under appreciated, humble, caring, loving person I've ever known and I'm so happy to call her "mom."


 Our Sunday started off great around here.  As soon as little Samuel made his first peep right on time at 6:15 am, Thad turned off the monitor and hopped out of bed to go get him.  When I woke up at 7:30, Einstein's breakfast bagel and large coffee were waiting on me.  So awesome!  I don't eat the breakfast sandwich too often, so I savored every single bite.  We then had a great day at church and came home and let Samuel nap...for 3 hours!  I went to see Something Borrowed with two of my girlfriends and it was really good.  Pretty much just like the book, which I read 3 years ago.  I'm looking forward to Something Blue coming out now:))

After Samuel woke up, we decided to break out the sprinkler.  We don't have much in our giant back yard to play with so the sprinkler was perfect.  Next Thursday night, Samuel will have a brand new play set to climb on, swing and slide down.  We are SO excited to finally have one.  After a lot of research, we finally picked one!
Not only does Samuel love the water, but our little Maltese, Mac, loves it also!

There is pretty much nothing sweeter than a baby in just a diaper..love!





It was then time for dinner on the patio followed by a Popsicle!  Samuel actually ate all of his dinner...which is pretty rare for him. 

Sweet, sweaty, almost 2 year old!
 It was then time to put on our new beach towell robe!  He loved it...kind of looks like a boxer.



time for a cooldown...
 And last, the only picture I could get with my little boy today..
One of these days he will look at the camera..till then...this is what we get!

No comments: