Well, we are officially 37 weeks as of tomorrow. I can't believe it is almost here. We had a doctors appointment on Thursday and everything is going great. I am 50% effaced and not dilated as of yet. We had our last sonogram of our little one and he has the chubbiest cheeks ever! It is so wonderful. The sono estimated about 6.5 pounds but the doctor thought he was closer to 6 or just a little over. If this turns out to be correct, we could end up having an 8-8.5 pound baby on our hands! I just love chubby baby cheeks so I am thrilled.
Here are a couple of pics of the sweet things that Sam will be wearing at the hospital and as he comes home!
This first pic is of the outfit he will wear for the hospital picture. It is the sweetest gown given to us by our friends Brad and Jessica. I just love it because it is so soft and cuddly!





2 comments:
oh sweet sam!!! i can't wait! i am so impressed you have EVERYTHING ready - obviously i had NOTHING ready :) haha! you look FANTASTIC and we are so so ready to meet him!
Ashley,
Everything looks so beautiful. Samuel is one blessed baby to have you and Thad for parents. We can't wait to meet him. Exciting days are ahead. May the Lord bless you and keep you in his hand.
Love,
Debbie
Post a Comment