We can't believe it! Our little sweetie pie is 1 month today. Here is what he's up to:
He loves tummy time and is always lifting his head..especially when he is held on your shoulder.
He just started cooing and ahhing today...I think a smile is on the way.
He hates..and I mean hates getting his clothes changed.
He hates getting out of the bathtub...but still absolutely loves his baths!
He was diagnosed with reflux which breaks my heart..but we now have medicine. Cross your fingers
He is eating every 3 hours...but we are hoping for longer stretches at night soon!
He only knows how to poop one way....Blowout!
He absolutely LOVES his paci...it is a must after eating.
He finally likes riding in the car...but does not like red lights or drive through lines.
He is in love with his daddy!! So precious
He is just now fitting in to some 0-3 month clothes. Hopefully he will eventually make it in to some of the adorable shoes he has for summer.
He is already sleeping in his crib every night. The pack and play never worked for us.
He burps like a champ. You can always get a burp out of him!
We are really enjoying our handsome fella and can't wait until he starts to interact with us. Samuel and I have started getting out almost every day and he seems to like it. I have a lot of stay-at-home mom friends so I have plenty of places to go hang.
Here are his 1 month stats:
weight: 9lbs 10 oz. He gained 1 lb 7 oz in 2weeks. Little chubber!!
length: 21 1/2 inches
Head: 15





2 comments:
Hey Ashley! So sorry to hear about the reflux, but I know you're thankful to have the problem nailed down. I'm not pretending to know anything about raising a child, but have you read "The Happiest Baby on the Block?" It came highly reccommended by several of my friends, and I am reading it now. Hope things are getting easier for ya'll. He is precious! When will he make his first trip to Arkansas?
Hey Ashley! So sorry to hear about the reflux, but I know you're thankful to have the problem nailed down. I'm not pretending to know anything about raising a child, but have you read "The Happiest Baby on the Block?" It came highly reccommended by several of my friends, and I am reading it now. Hope things are getting easier for ya'll. He is precious! When will he make his first trip to Arkansas?
Post a Comment