Samuel Cade is so big...he's 2 months old! He is truly the light of our lives and I can honestly, finally say...I can't imagine life without him. He just brightens every day that I'm with him. He's great in the mornings and this is when we get the most smiles. He has the most adorable smile! Sweet baby boy, here is what your up to now:
-you love bathtime and are getting much better at getting out
-you love to chew on your hands..and sometimes even find your thumb
-you grunt and coo ALL the time. I can't imagine a time when you are quiet..even while sleeping
-you really have started to enjoy your swing and bouncy seat
-you are in 0-3month clothes and size 1 diapers
-you are hit or miss in the car..sometimes you like it and others you don't
-you never cry anymore when we put you in your car seat
-you sleep roughly 4 hours stretches at night and get fed every 3 hours during the day
-you have started to recognize mommy and daddy and notice when we are not the ones holding you...I love this!
-you can grip toys when we give them to you..but still don't know what to do with them
-you hold your head up like crazy and turn it from side to side very well
-you love your changing table..we could leave you there for so long if it were safe. I swear you get mad at us sometimes when we take you off
-you have proven to be a great traveler
-you really love being in the baby Bjorn
-We love you more than you'll ever know little one!!





2 comments:
Ashley, he is sooo cute! I would love to come see you guys. Hopefully, soon!!
Yes, Christy does have a blog. http://blissfulchaosx2.blogspot.com. Hers is private but I'm pretty sure she'll approve you. :)
Ashley, thanks for keeping us updated with pictures and the blog. It really brightens my day! Love you all!
Post a Comment