Monday, February 15, 2010

9 month old little man...

9 months old..where has time gone? I can't believe it. Pictures are proving to be more of a challenge every single month. The following is proof..these were the best I could get.

A Photo Shoot gone Bad!!





Here are few things I want to remember about little Samuel as 9 months:
  • Weight- 19 pounds 15 ounces (45%)
  • length- 29 1/2 inches (85%)
  • clothes-9 month and 12-18 month (for length)
  • diaper- size 3 but very close to size 4
  • eating (3) 7-8 ounce bottles per day and eating 3 times per day with one snack; favs are oatmeal, apples with summer peaches, bananas and Yo Baby
  • would try to live on Yogurt melts if mommy would allow it
  • typical day: wake 7 am and bottle,breakfast 8:30, playtime till 9, nap 9-11, leave for errands or gym from 11-1:30, lunch 1:30, naptime 2-4, playtime till dinner at 5:30, bath and bed at 6:45
  • sleeping from 6:45pm to 7-7:30 am
  • (2) two hour naps/day
  • still loves paci and Pup Pup
  • loves to watch the dogs play and laughs at Wrigley all of the time
  • understands when I say "dogs" or "books" or "daddy"
  • favorite toys are still the octopus and links; starting to really enjoy his Tonka cars
  • not crawling yet, but rocking back and forth on all fours
  • loves to stand at the ottoman or while holding on to mommy and daddy's hands
  • no babbling yet, but we think it is just because he is so interested in everything else..no time to talk!!
  • still loves bathtime but kicks like crazy and soaks everyone!!
  • sleeps at night in a sleepsack; naps are with a blanket
  • won't sit still AT ALL while we change his diaper or his clothes
  • proving to be very curious about everything
  • not really interested in the exersaucer or the jumperoo anymore..sniff sniff..
  • LOVING his Kindermusik class and has met lots of new friends
  • starting to have separation anxiety when mommy or daddy leaves the room

Samuel is such a great baby and we feel so blessed to be his parents. The past 9 months have been so rewarding and wonderful and I truly love this new life. Yes..I can remember what it was like before Samuel..and I would never go back to that time. He is such a little sweetie pie and has blessed my life more than I ever thought possible. We love you so much Buster Brown....looking forward to many more months with you!!!


2 comments:

Miranda said...

Hi Ashley! I'm so glad to find your blog too! Samuel is such a cutie...and what a great sleeper he is!

Unknown said...

Amazing all of the things he can do at 9 mos! What a precious little boy.