Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Meet Bob!

Now that all of the snow has melted and the sun has come out, we decided it was time to introduce Samuel to Bob. They got along quite well I must say! Thad's sister and husband let us borrow their single Bob stroller until we have another kiddo. No since in buying a stroller now when we might need a double at some point..right? We took it out today after Samuel's nap. I was a little worried because he's been REALLY fussy today due to the pesky cold he's got or new teeth making their way in. However, he didn't make one peep the whole time. We went out first just him and I so I could run. I LOVE THIS STROLLER, people!!!! It was such a great run and it just glides over the awful roads in Lakewood. Love it! Then we headed back home to pick up the dogs and walk around the neighborhood some more. Samuel just chilled the entire time and enjoyed the view! Thanks Dawn and Matt...we owe you!





1 comment:

JoEllyn said...

I've heard that they are great! You're so lucky! I didn't even have a jogging stroller and you remember the hills here, right? Ugh
Hope that you guys are doing well!