Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day!!

Dallas got over 12 inches of snow yesterday!! Crazy Crazy!! It was a nice day. We had playgroup in the morning and then came home and stayed in for the rest of the day. After a good nap, Samuel got up and was eyeing the snow. I decided this was a great time to let him play in the snow for the first time. He was adorable. If you know Samuel, you know that when he is really in to something or overwhelmed, he won't smile. It's hilarious!! He only broke out a big smile when the caught a glimpse of the dogs. I still think he enjoyed it! I still have some more pics to post from this morning when daddy made Samuel a snowman and some pics of our big 9 month old..as of today! Stay tuned...

I don't even have words for how this picture melts my heart!


Before shot


After shot



Touching snow for the first time




Love this one!!





Sweet, sweet face! I think he was amazed at all of the snow falling






"Ralphy, I can't put my arms down"

















1 comment:

JoEllyn said...

Could he be ANY cuter?!!
Wow, ya'll really did get a lot of snow!! You got a lot more than we did.