Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Movin' and Groovin'

It's official...Samuel is mobile!! We are SO excited about his new accomplishment! I wouldn't have been ready a month ago. Over the last month Samuel has been getting very frustrated that he couldn't get to his toys that he would throw across the room, or that he couldn't follow me in to the laundry room or wherever I was. SOOO...last night he figured it out. 4 weeks of rocking back and forth finally paid off for the little man. Woo Hoo!!! I have a few videos but I will post those another day when I can figure out how;)) Until then, enjoy some pictures of this little peanut..

He looks GINORMOUS in this photo!! This was last Thursday before we went to story hour at the library.
"I think I can, I think I can"







After his crawling debut last night, he woke up this morning ready to crawl and perfect another skill...pulling up! He mastered it in about 2 minutes. Whew..it's been a busy 24 hours. GO SAMUEL!!!





2 comments:

Miranda said...

Be ready to have a constant companion wherever you go!!! Go Samuel!

Unknown said...

What a big week for Samuel Cade. Keeping up with him will be the new activity of the day, all day, every day. He is such a cutie!